2018 – 2019 Bar Association Members:
- Bar Association President: Elbren Montuya
- Bar Association Vice-President: Stephanie Menjivar
- Bar Association Secretary: To be announced.
- Judges: Kahryn Buchanan, Rafael Bitanga, Jacob Dunlop, Solomon Himelbloom, Elbren Montuya.
- Bar Association Members: Maryssa Abson, Kasandra Agony, Kailey Anderson (UYCA Board), Stephan Barnes, Ethan Booth, Aleena Bravo, Justin Brewer, Keith Bruce, Julion Costello, Nicole Del Carmen, Nicolas Dryden, Janny Eng, CJ Fangonilo, Jo Francisco, Aaron Hoff, Saia Johnson, Veronica Johnson, Ellysia Kernan, Erica Kostelecky, Ashlynn Lagarde, Alex Lagasse, David Lopez, Jeany Magalong, Bryan Montuya, Ashleigh Nicholson, Joshua Nummer, Milynn Oliver, Daniel Palmer, Jocella Rabang, Derek Rocheleau, Krista Simpler, Kaylie Sockwell, Edwin Suarez, Emma Sutton, Sarah Teuber, Ray Wilkerson, & Myla Woodley.
Bar Association Meetings are scheduled by digression of the Bar Association President. Please stay tuned for future meetings.
Requirements: To become a member of the Kodiak Teen Court Bar Association, you need to take the Teen Court Law Class, and pass the Bar Exam.
- Bar Association President: The Bar Association President shall chair all meetings of the Bar Association, assign (with the Program Advisor and/or Program Manager) the specific judges and attorneys for each KTC case, supervise all other business of the Bar Association with the assistance of the program Advisor and/or Program Manager, and serve as a representative of KTC to the community.
- Bar Association Vice-President: The Bar Association Vice-President shall serve in the absence or at the request of the Bar President with all Bar Association activities, fund raisers with the same power and authority of the Bar President.
- Bar Association Secretary: The Bar Association Secretary shall take minutes and keep all Bar Association meetings, maintain all current membership and attendance records, and assist the Bar Association President. The Secretary is responsible for informing the Bar Association of all meetings and publishing the minutes for those meetings. The Secretary and Treasurer positions may be held by the same person.