2017 – 2018 Bar Association Members:
- Bar Association President: Elbren Montuya
- Bar Association Vice-President: Jacob Dunlop
- Bar Association Secretary: Janny Eng
- Judges: Maranda Alexander, Kahryn Buchanan, Jacob Dunlop, Solomon Himelbloom, Gabe Nummer, Elizabeth Spivey.
- Bar Association Members: Maryssa Abson, JD Agonoy, Kasandra Agony, Victoria Beaver, Elizabeth Beattie, Acacia Birbilas, Rafael Bitanga, Aleena Bravo, Justin Brewer, Keith Bruce, Mekia Bushell, Julion Costello, Janny Eng, Julianna Jones, Veronica Johnson, Ellysia Kernan, Andrew Kerney, Erica Kostelecky, Nathanie LaCroix, Alex Lagasse, Paige Loveland, Jeany Mayalong, Stephanie Menjivar, Elbren Montuya, Rhianna Murray, Ty Navarro, Shalom Neff, Ashleigh Nicholson, Aidan Nolan, Josh Nummer, Estevan Perez, Nia Pristas, Tanner Purdy, Jocella Rabang, Derek Rocheleau, Gabriela Saravia, Natalia Schneider, Saia Johnson Silva, Krista Simpler, Kaylie Sockwell, Emma Sutton, Hannah Villaroya, Anika Viray, & Myla Woodley.
Bar Association Meetings are scheduled by digression of the Bar Association President. Please stay tuned for future meetings.
Requirements: To become a member of the Kodiak Teen Court Bar Association, you need to take the Teen Court Law Class, and pass the Bar Exam.
- Bar Association President: The Bar Association President shall chair all meetings of the Bar Association, assign (with the Program Advisor and/or Program Manager) the specific judges and attorneys for each KTC case, supervise all other business of the Bar Association with the assistance of the program Advisor and/or Program Manager, and serve as a representative of KTC to the community.
- Bar Association Vice-President: The Bar Association Vice-President shall serve in the absence or at the request of the Bar President with all Bar Association activities, fund raisers with the same power and authority of the Bar President.
- Bar Association Secretary: The Bar Association Secretary shall take minutes and keep all Bar Association meetings, maintain all current membership and attendance records, and assist the Bar Association President. The Secretary is responsible for informing the Bar Association of all meetings and publishing the minutes for those meetings. The Secretary and Treasurer positions may be held by the same person.