2017 – 2018 Board of Directors Members:
- Board of Directors President: Kahryn Buchanan
- Board of Directors Vice-President: Solomon Himelbloom
- Board of Directors Secretary: Erica Kostelecky
- Board of Directors Treasurer: Timothy Luther
- Board of Directors Youth Members: Derek Rocheleau, Elbren Montuya, Gabe Nummer, Jacob Dunlop, Janny Eng, Josh Nummer, Justin Brewer, Keith Bruce, Maryssa Abson, Stephanie Menjivar, & Veronica Johnson.
- Board of Directors Adult Members: Alex Otto, Brian & Linda Himelbloom, Kathrynn Buchanan, Lacy Jane Brewster, Rebecca Luther, & Lt. Tim Putney.
- Board of Directors Non-Voting Members: Darlene Turner (Program Manager) & Andrew Ott (Program Advisor).
Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month in the Kodiak Teen Court Office at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise specified.
Requirements: The Kodiak Teen Court Board of Directors is consists of up to 16 teen members and up to 8 adult members, with a strong preference that there are more teens on the Board than adults. The Board members shall be residents of the Kodiak Island Borough.
Powers and Duties: Board members shall oversee the operation of the Kodiak Teen Court Program. The duties of the Board shall include, but are not limited to, the following: fiscal matters, appointing and supervising a Program Manager and Program Advisor, selection of Kodiak Teen Court Judges, selection of officers of the Kodiak Teen Court Bar Association upon recommendation from the membership, and maintaining liaisons between the Kodiak Teen Court and interested parties in the community.
Board of Directors Positions:
- Board President: The Board President shall chair all meetings of the membership and of the Board, creating the agenda with the assistance of the Program Manager and/or Program Advisor. The president shall have an understanding of the by-laws; remain in contact with committees and other officers. The President serves as a representative of KTC to the community.
- Board Vice-President: The VP shall serve in the absence of the President or at the request of the President, and in that event shall serve with the same power and authority of the President.
- Board Secretary: The Secretary shall take minutes and keep records of all Board meetings, and assist the President and Vice-President. The Secretary is responsible for publishing the minutes of those meetings.